Monday, August 17, 2009

Marina in a Marina...

An old school friend of my sister-in-law turned up at her house for a visit the other day. So two old school chums from the '70s get back together 10,000 miles from their Alma Mater. We all popped round too - they don't live too far away - and this particular chum also knew my wife

Chum's name is Marina - and yes, I could not resist, and good sport that she is, she gladly humoured me. Here she is - Marina in the Marina.

Depending on how long she is here, we might visit a Marina (boats n sea n stuff) - then I can get Marina, in the Marina, at a marina.

Hmm.

There is possibly a streak of insanity emerging here, but then, what sane person would willingly own and drive a Leyland Marina in the 'naughties?

Still can't decide whether to spend the $800 -ish to recondition the steering rack and fix the back brake - although not having the $800 in the first place is a fairly limiting factor...

I also think I've cured the oil leak onto the exhaust pipe by ignoring it, - I've checked the levels and all seems good.

I'll check again this weekend...

Thanks Marina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment